Chauffeur worden in de Alpen? Dat kan via deze vacature op Chauffeur.NL. Wij hebben niet alleen de leukste chauffeursbanen van Nederland, maar bieden ook leuke vacatures aan in de Alpenlanden.
Onze opdrachtgever is op zoek naar chauffeurs die in de frisse Alpenlucht willen werken. Je bent minimaat 23 jaar en je kunt je goed verstaanbaar maken in het Engels.
Je beschikt over een bijbewijs B en bij voorkeur heb je aanvullende opleidingen genoten, zoals D1 of ijsrijden, of je hebt een taxikaart
Kijk hier naar jouw werkgebied
Je gaat aan de slag werken in Morzine of Chamonix Area en de routes tussen Geneve Airport en the resort Portes du soleil/Camonix vallei.
Meer informatie over deze vacature, verblijf en eisen vind je hieronder:
Skiidy Gonzales Ski Transfers
Head office based in Morzine, France
Skiidy Gonzales was founded on a simple idea: To energise a somewhat uninspiring market in a fun and collective way but with our customers and staff at the very heart of the company. We are a fully licensed and insured transport company offering friendly and reliable, door-to-door airport transfers to ski resorts in France. We’re now considered the leaders in the Ski Airport Transfer industry and proud to be leading the way, as well as one of the largest operators in the Alps. We are a multinational company with a vibrant team and looking forward to welcoming hard-working like-minded people who love the mountains.
We are currently looking for Transfer Drivers to join our epic team next Winter 2021/22. Do you have the following:
- Minimum age 23 (due to insurance)
- EU Passport holders ONLY
- One of the following driving licences or experiences;
- D1 CPC driving licence (D1 with no 101 restriction)
Full C or D licence
Taxi/Private Hire licence
An advanced driver or chauffeur certification (minimum 4 days course)
Or 2 years, or two seasons, (Winter or Summer) of driving experience required for freight or passenger driving, on a category B licence.
- Are you an excellent driver, have excellent time keeping, full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, and a wide range of driving experience?
- Do you have a customer service background?
- Do you experience driving in snowy/icy conditions?
- Furthermore, are you customer-focused, a good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others, and be a team player?
Description & Duties:
You will be predominantly based in the Morzine or the Chamonix area, and the routes between Geneva airport and resorts of the Portes Du Soleil/ Chamonix valley area, or any location deemed appropriate for the execution of job roles. You will need to transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work
- spot checks will be carried out on your vehicles
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through a courteous manner, good personal hygiene, and excellent personal presentation (including neatly trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop-off and pick-up points as required.
- Lifting, carrying, loading, and unloading luggage including skis, snowboards, and other heavy items.
- The ability to remain calm and be diplomatic
In return we will offer you:
- Fully and comprehensive training program.
- Competitive salary related to vehicle type-driven and years of service with us.
- A very flexible and accommodating approach to your working time
Do you want to be part of a fun family that is rewarded with an awesome time in the mountains supported by the best team? Do you crave adventure and stunning scenery? Then it’s time to apply here for the most memorable season!
Stage 1 – Submit your CV to Skiidy Gonzales.
Stage 2 – Appropriate candidates will be forwarded a Recruitment Form to complete.
Stage 3 – Applicants with relevant experience will undergo an interview via Skype/Zoom/Hangouts/Facetime.
Stage 4 – Selected candidates will need to submit references for approval.
Stage 5 – Successful applicants will be offered a place on our winter training course at the expense of Skiidy Gonzales, commencing in early December. We expect full attendance on this course by all recruits. All candidates passing this course will be given a contract with Skiidy Gonzales and pay will begin after the completion of this training week.
Stage 6 – Party with Team Skiidy and have an epic winter!
Word nu chauffeur in het mooiste werkgebied van Europa! Klik hier voor jouw sollicitatie!